10. You are a budget traveler if all your credit cards are at their limit BEFORE you leave on your vacation.
9. You are a budget traveler if the cost of travel insurance will hurt your travel budget.
8. You are a budget traveler if you dream of going around the world, but you purchase a round trip ticket to Hawaii.
7. You are a budget traveler when you purchase a double occupancy vacation instead of paying the single supplement and you sale the other half of the vacation to a friend of a friend.
6. You are a budget traveler when you order water with lemon and put sugar in the glass to make your own lemon aid.
5. You hate the motion of the ocean, yet you go on a cruise every year because your food, accommodations and entertainment are included in the price.
4. You are a budget traveler if you purchase a fifth of Bourbon, and try to hide it in your carry on luggage before boarding a cruise ship.
3. You are a budget traveler if while on vacation you eat a light breakfast, skip lunch and have a early dinner in order to save money.
2. If when you travel, the first thing you do after you check into your hotel room is look for the local grocery store, then you are a budget traveler.
1. You know you are a budget traveler when you don’t have enough money to pay the departure tax when leaving a foreign country. (Don’t laugh – it happens all the time!)